exterior chair lift
You have been in your home for many years, but now whether because of age, accident or illness, you want your home to adapt to your new needs. How wonderful would it be to be able to stay in your own home? Accessible Dreams can help.
Staying in your home may be as simple as adding a ramp, lowering a counter, or widening a door. Sometimes you may need a larger project completed, such as modifying an existing bathroom for accessibility or creating a first-floor barrier-free master suite.In either case, here’s how Accessible Dreams works with you to discover the options for staying in your home:
- Introductions begin when you request more information.
- One of our counselors will call you and conduct a brief telephone interview.
- Based on the answers, we will set up an appointment to visit with you in your home.
- We will work with you to establish a budget. If you qualify, we can assist you to secure home modification funding.
- Our ADA design consultant will provide you with a list of modifications that can be completed.
- We create the specifications for builder bids and work with you to select the appropriate builder.
- We provide project management to completion
- Accessible Dreams stays with you throughout the process to assure a quality job done to the standards we demand.
bathroom before modification bathroom after modification
|bathroom before modification||bathroom after modification|
|stairs before modification||stairs after modification||chair lift detail|